Content Marketing Manager (Part Time & Remote)
We’re seeking a full-time goddess, part-time Content Marketing Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate is comfortable working both autonomously and with a small team. They have a high level of entrepreneurial spirit and are technologically savvy. This position will require ~20 hours/wk and is to be fulfilled remotely, so you can work from wherever you are currently located and hours are flexible. Compensation depends on experience, but will be paid hourly. We’re looking for applicants that can start immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Instagram Content Creation/Curation and Management
- Curate images and copy for daily Instagram Posts and Stories, using in-house assets, user generated content and inspirational lifestyle imagery.
- Plan and manage weekly posting schedule, in advance, using our internal organization platform.
- Using mobile, app-based software and/or desktop photo editing software (ie. Photoshop), create images fitting our social media aesthetic for IG Posts and Stories.
- Execute Social Media strategy in collaboration with Mystic Tribe executive team.
- Manage all Instagram engagement and communications
- Develop and manage relationships with industry influencers, including our existing Tribe and outreach to new prospects.
- Coordinate Influencer Collaborations, including IG takeovers and branded content.
- Oversee Influencer Collaborations to ensure all deliverables are being met by each respective party.
- Collaborate with MT Exec Team on Influencer collaboration concepts and executing cross-promotional campaigns.
- Contribute ideas re how MT can deliver value adding content to our social media community through Influencer collaborations, in accordance with our brand pillars.
- Report Influencer Campaign performance metrics to MT Exec Team to ensure social media efforts are meeting their respective goals.
- Ensure blog content fits within MT content framework.
- Collaborate with MT CMO to ensure ALL applicable content is being promoted through Email Marketing Channel.
Collaborate with MT CMO on curating paid IG campaigns using Influencer and User Generated Content.
Communicate trending apparel design concepts to MT Exec Team for further development
- Proficiency in Graphic Design and/or Basic Apparel Design
- Prior experience working with an E-Commerce brand
- Prior experience managing Instagram accounts on the brand side
- Prior experience working with influencers/influencer marketing